[Coladam] ADAMcon 26 updates

Frances and/or Richard Clee cleechez at tamcotec.com
Sat Mar 15 04:27:17 CET 2014

As you know we are not without our issues, but as long as they are under
control, figure on us being there.

Don't know what Cleveland claims in the way of attractions, but should
they exist you might give us some sense as to what extra days would cost
- and if you can make them count toward the convention quota.

- rich (and Frances)