[Coladam] ADAMcon 26 hotel confirmation announcement

Rich Drushel rfd at case.edu
Sat Apr 5 18:44:07 CEST 2014

On Thu, 3 Apr 2014, Joe Blenkle wrote:

> Rich...just curious...
>
> "Day pass rates for those who wish to attend ADAMcon 26 but not stay at the
> convention hotel are still TBD."
>
> Any idea when this will be set?  I have a friend who lives five minutes from
> that hotel and he'd be interested in stopping by.

	Hi Joe, I have to figure that out exactly.  However, a ballpark
*ESTIMATE* (based on recent previous years' rates and the known meal costs
for this year) would be about $40 per day (including breakfast and lunch),
add another $40 for the Sunday night banquet.

	*Dr. D.*

Instructor and Executive Officer     |  imparts / Who hear not for the beating
Department of Biology, CWRU          |  of their hearts."