[Coladam] illness

Frances and/or Richard Clee cleechez at tamcotec.com
Sun Apr 6 23:04:51 CEST 2014

Well, I'm home, for what that may be worth. Took four days to get the
results back from the lab (I had  trouble providing the specimen) but
the doc's suspicion that I had been felled by a flu variety not included
in this year's shoot-up was verified. Fortunately he'd started treatment
based on that guess so I got sprung after dinner on Friday. This is not
to suggest I am recovered - old folks don't get over undefended flu that
easily - but I can navigate around home without being a menace to myself
or others.

So now it's on to April 23, which my cataract operation has been
scheduled for. So now in addition to the community collection of knee
surgeries, we'll have the two Rich's with their right eyes done. We are
at the moment quite the band of walking wounded!

So up and reboot; this too will pass away.