[Coladam] I may be late to chat tonight

Rich Drushel rfd at case.edu
Wed Jun 11 20:56:07 CEST 2014

	Hi all, I am out of town today to get Gretchen registered for
classes at Bowling Green State University, where she will start in
the fall in Asian Studies.  I will get to the chat as soon as I can,
but things may run late here.  Hopefully Ms. Rin can hold down the
fort in the meantime :-)

	In ADAMcon 26 news, everyone who has confirmed a room has had
it booked.  We are currently at 7 rooms double occupancy.  Remember,
the deadline to have a guaranteed room at the hotel is 6/18.  Info is
available at the ADAMcon 26 website at

	http://rinette.cwru.edu/~drushel/adamcon26

	See you later tonight,

	*Dr. D.*

Instructor and Executive Officer     |  imparts / Who hear not for the beating
Department of Biology, CWRU          |  of their hearts."