[Coladam] getting set up at ADAMcon 26

Rich Drushel rfd at case.edu
Thu Jul 17 23:58:08 CEST 2014

	After lots of long hours packing, Ms. Rin and I are here at the
convention hotel.  We are awaiting access to the meeting room (6:00 PM)
so we can unload our cargo van and get a basic setup for the first sessions
tomorrow morning.  Then there is a welcome swim party/social at the hotel
pool.  It will be good for tired muscles.

	We are currently on the "preliminary" schedule at

	http://rinette.cwru.edu/~drushel/adamcon26/ac26_schedule_rev0.pdf

but it is always subject to changes and rearrangements (or it wouldn't be
an ADAMcon).

	*Dr. D.*

Instructor and Executive Officer     |  imparts / Who hear not for the beating
Department of Biology, CWRU          |  of their hearts."