[Coladam] Dr. D. and Ms. Rin back home after ADAMcon XXVI

Rich Drushel rfd at case.edu
Tue Jul 22 01:07:18 CEST 2014

	Hi all, we didn't have far to go per se to get back home from
ADAMcon XXVI (about 20 miles), but we did have a lot of equipment to
move back to CWRU (the LEGO robot kits, arena, and computers), plus our
own pile of ADAM stuff.  Thanks to everyone who helped to pack and load/
unload the U-Haul van.

	Thanks to everyone who attended ADAMcon XXVI.  You were all
very involved in all of the activities, especially the contest for the
2014 Mighty Mitchell Award (tm) -- congratulations to Meeka Slopsema
for winning it.  I have posted a few pictures of the prize at

	http://rinette.cwru.edu/~drushel/adamcon26/ac26_MMA.html

with more to follow soon.

	We are now back home, fed, resting, with a happy cat.  See you
Wednesday at whatever chat system Dale has ready for us Wednesday night.

	*Dr. D.*

Instructor and Executive Officer     |  imparts / Who hear not for the beating
Department of Biology, CWRU          |  of their hearts."