[Coladam] Back Home

tempest at tamcotec.com tempest at tamcotec.com
Tue Jul 22 05:09:40 CEST 2014

Greetings Everyone,

if this posts twice my apologies.  We are home in good time, despite
missing an exit and getting a little lost.  We inadvertently took a
tour of beautiful Wickliffe, OH ;)
The border was quick and painless.  Apparently crossing back into
Canada is not a high priority for most at 5:30 on a Monday.
Kudos to Rich and Erin for a fabulous convention. You definitely
raised the bar, congratulations.
Regards, Pam and Russell