[Coladam] Coladam Digest, Vol 107, Issue 4

Rich Drushel rfd at case.edu
Thu Jul 24 18:56:04 CEST 2014

On Thu, 24 Jul 2014, Alexander Chaney wrote:

> For is sad souls who could not make it, where can we find a recap or videos?

	I plan to put something together, just have to get to this weekend
to do it.  I am paying for missing work, both for the convention dates and
all the prep leading up to it in the previous 2 weeks or so :-S

	Lots happened, people had a good time, we are going to try to
put ADAMcon 27 in Amsterdam, NY, where Coleco HQ was.  We have had an
invite from Amsterdam's tourism office.

	*Dr. D.*

Instructor and Executive Officer     |  imparts / Who hear not for the beating
Department of Biology, CWRU          |  of their hearts."