[Coladam] ADAMcon XXVI webpage updates

Rich Drushel rfd at case.edu
Sun Jul 27 14:17:49 CEST 2014

On Sun, 27 Jul 2014, Daniel Bienvenu wrote:

> I think the only thing missing are links to our presentations, like my link
> to blog post with sound effect tool might be a good idea.

	I can do that, if I had the presentations to link to.  Though
I would have to make an HTML version of the schedule to make that easy
for readers.  Due to limited time, I just made a GIF image of the schedule
(rather than the PDF which I had previously, which some browsers have to
download before they can view it).  I meant to have an HTML version of
the schedule even during the ADAMcon, but I just never had time to type
one up from the PDF.  You can see that I use very simple HTML in my
webpages :-)

	*Dr. D.*

Instructor and Executive Officer     |  imparts / Who hear not for the beating
Department of Biology, CWRU          |  of their hearts."