[Coladam] ADAM Con Picture Site

Doug & Meeka Slopsema slopsema at hollowdreams.com
Sat Aug 16 21:59:30 CEST 2014

Dale,
Jim did attend AC23 on Saturday only so I don't believe that he won the MMA.

I was thinking it was Francis because of looking at the photos from Sunday afternoon/evening which is generally when it is handed out. Four or five of us took very similar photos of Francis with a Super Action Controller.

Meeka