[Coladam] ADAM resources on drushel.cwru.edu restored; others pending

Rich Drushel rfd at case.edu
Sat Aug 30 17:04:04 CEST 2014

	Hi all, I finally replaced the power supply in my webserver
drushel.cwru.edu, so anything ADAM-related that was there is now
accessible again.  I intend to create a page for the content formerly
available from junior.apk.net (including TWWMCA), and will let you know
when that is up.

	*Dr. D.*

Instructor and Executive Officer     |  imparts / Who hear not for the beating
Department of Biology, CWRU          |  of their hearts."