[Coladam] Look!

Daniel Bienvenu newcoleco at yahoo.fr
Mon Sep 8 22:01:40 CEST 2014

Long ago, I programmed a Coleco game named Jeepers Creepers. Its title screen took several iterations before I was finaly satisfied.

Gameplay of Jeepers Creepers on Youtube : http://youtu.be/rj64WOZNI5c

In 2010, guys from the ZX demo scene named AAA made a program called Klon Demo which at first seems to have nothing to do with Jeepers Creepers... except past the 3 minutes mark. I was shocked! I had no idea my ColecoVision game had such an influence to be part of a ZX demo.

Klon demo by AAA on Youtube : http://youtu.be/cuWX3w961CY

Now I do wonder if any other of my work had any kind of influence :-)

NewColeco