[Coladam] Unable to log into chat

bob rslopsema at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 21:34:09 CEST 2014

Verrry INTEResting.  We wondered where everybody went.  Just for fun, I
finally upgraded to Java 7.71 - which should be the latest edition.  It
comes up with a message about not being a trusted site, but I can click
on "go there anyway".  I checked on my Control Panel and found that Java
is set @ medium security......that may be why it works..........