[Coladam] Wednesday chat

Frances and/or Richard Clee cleechez at tamcotec.com
Mon Dec 22 00:05:21 CET 2014

Just to confirm for those who weren't there last week, the majority of
the regulars will be skipping the Christmas Eve Adam chat. We will be
back again for New Year's Eve, bottles of appropriate libations to hand.

Due to the problems so many have been having with the Java-based chat,
we have moved to the IRC based module (html) accessed from the entry
page on Adamcon.org. - link is just under the title line.

Meanwhile to all of the Adam community, our best wishes for a merry
Christmas season and a happy and healthy new Year.

- Frances and Rich Clee