[Coladam] test message from Dr. D.

Rich Drushel rfd at case.edu
Tue Dec 30 18:00:24 CET 2014

On Tue, 30 Dec 2014, Dale Wick wrote:

> Unfortunately AdamCon.org has been having memory issues for the last few
> weeks, which makes it less reliable than I'd like. I haven't found the
> correct remedy so far. Hopefully I will be able to resolve it soon.

	Hi Dale, I did notice long delays in connecting and moving between
pages in the administrative interface.  Rin tells me that the 2 GIF images
were stripped out of previous E-mail.  Images have gotten through before,
one approved (after being held for moderation), which I did.  Maybe they
need to be JPEGs?  Each GIF was only about 40K, not huge.

	*Dr. D.*

Instructor and Executive Officer     |  imparts / Who hear not for the beating
Department of Biology, CWRU          |  of their hearts."