[Coladam] Website hosting space

Guy Bona-AdamEm Utilities adamemut at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 13 01:47:23 CEST 2015

Hi Everyone,

Due to problems with the free host site that is currently hosting my website. It's been down for months due to maintenance. I've been unable to contact the company for an answer. Therefore, I'm considering pulling the website and canceling my account with them. Does anyone have some space to host my website? If so, please let me know so I can look into getting a domain name if I need to or provide me with a good name.

Please contact me if you have any questions. Thanks

Guy

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android